Procedure & Requirements for Admission
General Instructions for Candidates
The following are general instructions to apply for admissions in different departments:-
- For Engineering Departments, candidates must have appeared and secured minimum 33% marks in any Entry Test conducted by UET Lahore, NED Karachi, MUET Jamshoro, NUST Islamabad, NTS, ETEA and any other existing recognized entity conducting Entry Test. Students can appear in the NAT test to be conducted by NTS on 13-08-2023 or 10-09-2023 to fulfil admission requirements in Engineering Programs.
A candidate is not eligible for admission to a law course if:-
- He has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude.
- He has been dismissed or removed from service of Government, any local Authority or institution incorporated by the Government under any statute for corruption or misconduct.
- The online admission processing fee is RS 1500. Those who want to add up to three more choices in the morning session will have to deposit an additional amount of RS 1000 only.
- Online admission forms are available at admissions.uoc.edu.pk
- Applicants may subscribe online admission forms by depositing the admission processing fee on a system-generated challan in the Bank of Punjab. Fee may also be deposited online in BOP's account number # 6510211599100036.
- The University has a One-Window Facilitation Center for admissions.
- Applicants may contact the University for any facilitation in person and by calling at 0543-551224 or via email at email@example.com
- Online applications, complete in all respects, must be submitted till August 22, 2023. Only 50 seats are available in morning/evening sessions. The University reserves the right not to start any program owing to any reason.
- Provisional admission may be granted on the basis of Intermediate Part-I result.
- No online admission will be accepted and processed without the bank deposit receipt.