Faculty Of Humanities & Social Sciences
Department of Urdu
Becoming a center of excellence and thereby inculcating positive human values through language & literature.
- To inculcate among students and young scholars the importance of Urdu as national language of Pakistan and its role in promoting national ideology.
- To enhance the skill of communication thought writing & speaking among the students and to encourage them in participating research and analytical studies of socio-cultural, subjects.
- To teach other Pakistani (Sindhi, Pashto, Punjabi, Balochi & Kashmiri) Classical Poets through Urdu for national solidarity and unity.
- To organize conferences, workshops and symposium to bridge the gap among the different linguists and literary intellectuals of nation and the world.
For further information please contact
DEPARTMENT OF URDUUniversity of Chakwal, Punjab 48800 Pakistan. Email: mail.uoc.edu.pk
- To impart not only knowledge but also wisdom through literature.
- To create thinking among the students, not for the sake of criticism but for pursuit of truth.
- To impart morality: Most of the people do good but they do not know principles on which they act. The learning of morality will make us understand the principle of morality.
- To provide services for the understanding of National Language.
Will be shared soon.